Our Response to COVID-19
The COVID-19 outbreak, which reached global pandemic status, continues to affect each and every one in the society across the globe. At Ingress Motors Centre, we play our role to flatten the curve by taking all the precautionary measures and maintain good personal hygiene. The safety and health of our customers and employees are of the utmost importance.
In addressing this unprecedented situation, new standard operating procedures (SOP) has been instituted to reduce the spread of the deadly virus. We are doing our best to ensure the safety of all people and it has remained our priority.
Safety and Health of Our Employees
- Staff will go through body temperature check and hand sanitising every morning. If high temperature (37.5°C) is detected, staff must seek medical advice from the doctor.
- Every exit and re-entering will have to go through again the body temperature check and hand sanitising.
- Movement of staff will be monitored and must be recorded in a logbook i.e. destination and person met.
- Staff must report their health condition twice a day.
Office and Showroom Disinfection
We have conducted the disinfection exercise to contain the spread of COVID-19. All of our branches, offices and showrooms have been disinfected by a professional disinfection company.
Cleanliness and Sanitisation
- We encourage regular hand washing with water and soap / hand sanitiser.
- Placement of hand sanitiser at all entry points.
- We practice social distancing and no handshake policy.
- We encourage the wearing of mask ONLY for staff who develop respiratory symptoms i.e. flu, runny nose and cough.
- We encourage staff to cover their face with the bend of their elbow or a tissue if they cough or sneeze.
- Our cleaners disinfect high traffic areas using disinfectant spray minimum twice a day i.e. customer lounge, reception counter, main entrance, showroom, washroom, etc.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
Our service centre will remain open during Movement Control Order (MCO) with the implementation of preventive measures.
- Customers will go through body temperature check and hand sanitising at the reception counter. If high temperature (37.5°C) is detected, customers are not allowed to stay in the premise.
- Customers will place their car keys in a specific box and sanitise their hands using hand sanitiser before filling in a form to specifically state any problems/request for checking.
- In the event that the customers wish to stay, the customers will then proceed to customer lounge.
- For preventive measure, all customers’ cars will be sent for wash before servicing and all major touchpoints will be disinfected beforehand.
- All surfaces will be washed with soap and water (exterior including engine) and disinfected using disinfectant spray (interior).
- We ensure that our technicians and foremen sanitise their hands before servicing and maintain good personal hygiene throughout the servicing process.
- Upon the completion of the service, our Service Advisors will check the cleanliness of the car (interior and exterior) as part of the delivery procedure before releasing the car to customer. We ensure that our Service Advisors sanitise their hands before the checking process.
- Upon completion, the car keys will be disinfected once again using disinfectant spray before leaving it in a specific box, ready for the customer to pick up after payment has been made.
Customers can book service appointment through our Customer Relation Executive or via https://ingressmotors.com/services-appointment/. For any emergency and breakdown, we are reachable at any time.
The onus is on every one of us in making the changes.
Every cloud has a silver lining. We have learned to adapt to a new way of living amid COVID-19 outbreak. It changes our lifestyles and how corporation works.
Let’s work together and play our part in battling the COVID-19 pandemic, improve our operations and with that our economy will return.