Our Response to COVID-19
The COVID-19 outbreak, which reached global pandemic status, continues to affect each and every one in the society across the globe. At Ingress Motors Centre, we play our role to flatten the curve by taking all the precautionary measures and maintain good personal hygiene. The safety and health of our customers and employees are of the utmost importance.
In addressing this unprecedented situation, new standard operating procedures (SOP) has been instituted to reduce the spread of the deadly virus. We are doing our best to ensure the safety of all people and it has remained our priority.
Safety and Health of Our Employees
- Staff will go through body temperature check and hand sanitising every morning. If high temperature (37.5°C) is detected, staff must seek medical advice from the doctor.
- Every exit and re-entering will have to go through again the body temperature check and hand sanitising.
- Movement of staff will be monitored and must be recorded in a logbook i.e. destination and person met.
- Staff must report their health condition twice a day.
Office and Showroom Disinfection
We have conducted the disinfection exercise to contain the spread of COVID-19. All of our branches, offices and showrooms have been disinfected by a professional disinfection company.
Cleanliness and Sanitisation
- We encourage regular hand washing with water and soap / hand sanitiser.
- Placement of hand sanitiser at all entry points.
- We practice social distancing and no handshake policy.
- We encourage the wearing of mask ONLY for staff who develop respiratory symptoms i.e. flu, runny nose and cough.
- We encourage staff to cover their face with the bend of their elbow or a tissue if they cough or sneeze.
- Our cleaners disinfect high traffic areas using disinfectant spray minimum twice a day i.e. customer lounge, reception counter, main entrance, showroom, washroom, etc.